• 外企英语电话面试应急模拟
  • zt.wineast.com 发布时间:2010-12-20 10:14:00
    作者:佚名 文章录入:网友(banana)
  • 外企英语电话面试应急模拟

        很多外企在当面的面试之前会有一个电话英语面试,时间一般在20-30分钟左右,用以核实求职者的背景和英文表达力。繁星英语热线建议,求职者在投递简历以后要做好各种充分的准备。

        如果你提前知道了电话面试的时间,则可以在面试时把简历、coverletter放在你旁边的桌子上,直接运用里面的句子回答问题。一些基本的问题,你可以事先准备好答案。通常,在电话英语面试的时候会提道:

        .Please tell me something unreflected at yourC.V./about yourself/your experience/your activities.谈谈你简历中没有提及的一些事情/谈谈你自己/你的经历/你参与的活动。 

        .An example of team work.举出一个你参与团体合作的例子。

        .Why do you choose this position?你为什么选择这个职位。

        .Why should we hireyou?为什么我们应该雇用你?

        .开放式讨论如In formation Technology(信息技术)或者the role of university in society(大学的社会角色)等,主要考查求职者的思维方式。

        .自由提问。求职者可以事先准备一些问题去询问面试官。

        听不清时怎么办

        如果有话语没有听清楚,求职者不必紧张,可以镇定地请求再说一遍。可以用到的句子:

        .pardon?请再说一遍

        .Would you please simplify the question?您能把这个问题说得简单些吗?

        .Would you please say iti nother words?您能用别的话来表达您的意思吗?

        .Would you please speak a little bit louder?I can not hear you clearly.您说话声音能大一点好吗?我听不清楚。

        如何应对突袭电话面试

        当你正在球场或者公交车上突然接到了面试电话,此时没有任何准备,建议你首先试探看看是否可以给你个准备时间稍后再进行电话面试。可以用到的句子:

        .May I call you back half an hour l ater?May I have your phone number and recall you?

        如果可以赢得时间,你应该马上赶回去,摊开资料写出一个提纲,从容应答。如果对方不同意推迟时间,你应该马上找个安静的地方坐下来开始回答。

        繁星英语热线长期协助在职者练习英语口语,以应对外企英语面试,现摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。

        Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

        你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

        A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

        依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

        Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

        对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

        A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

        我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

        Q: Why did you leave your last job?

        你为什么离职呢?

        A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

        我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

        A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

        我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

        Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

        你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

        A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

        凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

        A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

        依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

        Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

        你对目前从前的工作单位有何贡献?

        A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

        我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

        Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

        你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
    A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

        我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

        Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

        你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

        A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

        我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

        Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?

        你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?

        or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

        你能承受工作上的压力吗?

        A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

        这种特点就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

        Q: What is your strongest traits?

        你个性上最大的特点是什么?

        A: Helpfulness and caring.

        乐于助人和关心他人。

        A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

        适应能力和幽默感。

        A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

        乐观和友爱。

        Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

        你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

        A: pause a few seconds.

        稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。

        Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

        他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

        A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

        他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

        Q: What personality traits do you admire?

        你欣赏哪种性格的人?

        A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.

        诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

        A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

        有“实际行动”的人。

        Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

        作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

        A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

        我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

        A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

        我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

        Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

        你通常如何处理别人的批评?

        A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

        沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

        A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

        我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

        Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

        在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

        A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

        胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

        A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

        不能接受新思想的那些取。

        Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

        你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

        A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

        我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

        Q: How do you handle your failure?

        你怎样对待自己的失败?

        A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

        我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

        Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

        什么会让你有成就感?

        A: Doing my best job for your company.

        为贵公司竭力效劳。

        A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

        尽我所能,完成一个项目。

        Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

        假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
    A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

        A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

        我乐意捐给教育机构。

        Q: What is most important in your life right now?

        眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

        A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

        对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

        A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

        希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

        Q: What current issues concern you the most?

        目前什么事是你最关心的?

        A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

        Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

        你会在本公司服务多久呢?

        A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

        只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

        Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

        你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

        A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

        我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

        A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

        我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

        A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

        也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

        如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

        It would be premature for me to predict this.

        现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

        甚至还可以打趣的说:

        Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.

        或 CEO 或 president说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

        Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

        你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

        A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

        薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

        假如你有家眷,可以说:

        To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

        坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。


 
·专利新材料项目产品投资合
·工业测控—物联网项目
·《 全身穴位刺激网套衣服
·网络英语口语学习家园中期
·《翔云》活性微生物、益生
·不用电的厨房空调寻求投资
·环卫机械设备(洒水车,自
·荧光胃液分析系统
·组建以上市创业板为目标的
·《德越》楼外楼餐饮公司
·新型行业营销联盟
·¥特种珍禽良种繁育兼生态
·节能减排项目---零排放
·年产秸秆生物质燃料40万
·新概念主题游乐圆
·便携式微型空压机
·打工不如创业,梓苑墙衣为你提供商务平台,墙衣生产加盟
·加盟投资梓苑墙衣必读 墙衣代理加盟
·[原创]梓苑高级防火墙衣诚招墙衣生产加盟商
·李嘉诚如何赚取第一桶金
·陈龙剑:拒绝情分关系创业做生意
·[原创]陈龙剑:创业开店如何选址谈房租
·医院建设提速医用建筑材料或成市场热点
·[分享]吴伟大学毕业养乌鸡带富一方百姓
·[分享]大学生“村官”胡鹏的“七彩”创业路
·独凤轩董事长于连富:一根骨头闯天下 资本竞相追逐
· 生意不好,老板会愁;生意太好,老板也愁
· 备了一天的货,不到中午就卖完了,是好事
SPR咖啡连锁加盟
加盟送等值教材——麦克米
比比客全国火爆加盟招商
零加盟朗文3H少儿英语(